Representative of YKSUG took part in “Hybrid / Blended Teaching and Learning” training in FH Joanneum University of Applied Science in Graz
Iryna Korlyukova, PhD, Head of the Department for Modern Technologies of Pre-University Training has taken part in the first seminar of Erasmus+ project “Change in classroom: promoting innovative teaching & learning to enhance student learning experience in Eastern partnership countries” (PRINTeL).
The training on “Hybrid / Blended Teaching and Learning” was conducted by FH Joanneum University of Applied Science in Graz (Austria).
The training which lasted five days attracted the participants from Armenia, Georgia and Belarus and covered a wide range of topics:
- Advantages and disadvantages of hybrid/blended teaching and learning.
- E-moderating in hybrid/blended teaching and learning.
- Reflection in hybrid/blended learning and teaching.
- MOODLe-based e-learning.
- Online-Portfolios of students.
- Online learning material production.
- Customised mobile programmes and instruments.
- Online tools to support Project Based Learning.
The participants applied the knowledge and experience received during the trainings in the educational projects presented at the closing class.
After studying educational innovations at five European institutions, the participants of PRINTeL project from Yanka Kupala State University of Grodno will become moderators of skills upgrading courses “Educational innovations university: theory, methods and practice of modern education” for the university faculty. The courses will be conducted in several stages from January till May, 2019. All university faculties and departments are supposed to take part.