Yanka Kupala State University of Grodno is the largest scientific center in Grodno region where highly qualified researches work. YKSUG has up-to-date analytical equipment for carrying out different kinds of research.
Each year more than 200 scientific projects are carried out at the university, 60% of them has practical goals.
Over 140 projects of young researchers win on Republican Scientific Work Contest each year.
Research results are used in industry sector, more than 1000 articles are being published in around 600 foreign and local peer-reviewed scientific journals including top-rated publications from Scopus and Web of Science data bases.
Main scientific fields
- Industry and construction technologies
- Laser technology and molecular spectroscopy
- Nanotechnology and Biotechnology
- Information and communication technologies
- Food industry and agriculture
- Medicine and Pharmacy
- Environmental management and resource
- Socio-humanistic studies