AIC CAMPUS is the official partner of Yanka Kupala State University of Grodno in Sri Lanka and the Republic of Maldives. AIC is a member of the IMC AIC Education Consortium, a transnational education service conglomerate with a vision to provide total higher education under one roof. American International Campus is the official advertising representative of Yanka Kupala State University of Grodno and provides recruitment of candidates for training in Sri Lanka and the Republic of Maldives. It also provides additional services, including:
- organization of the arrival of applicants to the place of study;
- organization of the meeting at the airport, transfer to the place of residence, meals during the first 3 days of stay;
- assistance during medical examination, obtaining a temporary residence permit in the Republic of Belarus, preparing documents for entering the university, finding housing, adapting to the conditions of residence in the host country during the school year;
- assistance in contacting medical establishments.
Yanka Kupala State University of Grodno authorizes the AIC Campus to conduct training of the following university programs:
- The preparatory course, which includes mathematics, chemistry, physics, English, Russian, etc., in accordance with the programs of preparatory courses for further study at universities of the Republic of Belarus at the relevant faculties.
- Educational programs of 1st degree higher education:
- Preschool education;
- Postgraduate education