Registration and check-in hostel
Dear international students!
We inform you that on the day of crossing of the boarder of the Republic of Belarus or the following day, international citizens shall apply to the Recruiting and Registration of International Citizens Department of the University (on Grodno, 32 Lenina street, office 2) to submit passport for registration.
Steps for registration and dormitory check-in:
- • Pay for registration at the bank or post office
- • Bring the receipt and insurance policy (Countries which do not need insurance policy- Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Russia, Kazakhstan, The Ukraine)
- • Submit passport and other mentioned above documents to the representative of the Department to organize registration at the Migration Department.
- • Submit all the documents needed for admission to the representative of the Department
- • Citizens of Turkmenistan are obliged to apply to Hygiene and Epidemiology Centre (7, Budenogo street) to sanitize things
- • Apply to the Health Center of the University (23 Gaspadarchaya street) for initial medical examination and conclusion of dormitory check-in, present copies of medical certificates and fluorography test results
- • Check in to the university hostel on the address indicated in the referral to accommodation.
- • Undergo a medical examination needed for admission on the local public health authority (17, Ostrovskogo street) within 3 days upon arrival.
NOTE! All international students are provided with the place of the university hostel.