Technology Transfer Center
Technology Transfer Center – is a separate structural unit of the educational institution Yanka Kupala State University of Grodno (TTC).
Its mission is providing services to support the transfer of technology and the development of innovation and entrepreneurship.
· To develop cooperation between developers, investors, producers and consumers of science-intensive products (products, technologies, services)· To promote the commercialization of the results of research, development and innovation activities· Facilitate the development of entrepreneurship and innovative business
Spheres of Activities
The Center promotes the transfer of technology, knowledge, skills, methods to production and service delivery between universities, enterprises and other organizations and ensures the availability of scientific and technological development to a wider range of consumers for their further development and use in new products, processes, applications, materials or services:
- If you need a specific technology or innovation to develop your business or a business application for your technology, TTC can help.
- We will help you to find the necessary technology, find the addressee of your technology, advise on the technology transfer, intellectual property protection and other related issues.
Consulting on the financing of innovation activities
We advise on the search for sources of innovative financing: innovative projects in the framework of state and regional programs, innovation funds, the program of the European Union, etc.
We provide assistance to companies and research organizations to find reliable partners in the Republic of Belarus and abroad for:
- development and implementation of innovations;
- commercialization and transfer of new technologies;
- international research, technology and innovation projects.
Maintenance of the regional scientific and technical program of Grodno region "Sustainable innovative development of Grodno region".
The main goal of the program is the integration of resources and subjects of science, industry and the social sector for scientific and technical support of the social and economic development of the Grodno region for 2016-2020 as well as the effective use of available resources to achieve sustainable social and economic development of Grodno region through the introduction of new technologies, modernization and technical re-equipment of the operating ones, primarily based on the introduction of knowledge-based, resource, energy-saving and environmentally safe technologies and the achievement of significant progress in the industrial and agricultural spheres.
The development of competences for innovative activity
- We provide counseling, mentoring and training services to develop skills and improve competencies in the development of innovations.
Promoting innovation We promote innovation through seminars, publications of methodological and analytical materials, organization of exhibitions and innovative projects competitions. We participate in the implementation of the projects on the development of innovative activities, innovative entrepreneurship and increasing investment attractiveness.
Yanka Kupala State University of Grodno Technology Transfer Center
230023, Grodno, Ozheshko str., 22 – 404
Head: Alena Opekoun