“This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication [communication] reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.”
Project Duration: 16.12.2019 – 16.12.2022
Project Number: 598816-EPP-1-2018-1-SE-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP
Project Members & Partners
- Linnaeus University, LNU (Sweden) – Lead Beneficiary and Project Coordinator
- Genoa University, UNIGE (Italy)
- Pädagogische Hochschule Heidelberg, PHHD (Germany)
- Nevşehir Hacı Bektaş Veli University, NHBVU (Turkey)
- Polotsk State University, PSU (Belarus)
- Belarusian State University, BSU (Belarus)
- Belarusian State Agricultural Academy, BSAA (Belarus)
- Sukhoi State Technical University of Gomel (GSTU) (Belarus)
- Brest State Technical University, BrSTU (Belarus)
- Yanka Kupala State University of Grodno, YKSUG (Belarus)
Ministry of Education of the Republic of Belarus
To enhance the quality of higher education (HE) outputs with high-level student performance & employability by enhancing internal Quality Assurance for teaching/learning & improving professional performance of teaching staff at BY Universities to optimise the response of HE to increased demands of society & economy.
1. To develop & apply internal QA system for teaching/learning & teaching staff performance with standards & procedures in line with ESG-2015.
2. To establish Centres for Academic Development & Teacher Training at each BY partner to manage the internal system of QA for teaching/learning & teaching staff performance & university teaching staff training.
3. To develop an in-service training programme for university teachers who need pedagogical training.
4. To apply innovative methods of education for the increase in the level of students’ performance at studies & future employment.
5. To run the In-service University Teacher Training Programme in the pilot mode.
6. To analyse the pilot running of the Programme for follow-up activities.
7. To introduce new regulations on teaching staff employment at the 6 BY partner universities.
The main results and products of the project are established Centres for Academic Development & Teacher Training, developed internal quality control system, innovative methods of education, full-time university teacher education program and teacher employment regulations. These results will be the tools that provide impact on target groups and stakeholders. Important aspect of the project is the development of pedagogical cooperation and pedagogical networks for employees in the EU, Turkey and Belarus. The project will impact the universities management system where students will be a target group regarding quality control of teaching/learning process as well as teacher performance indicators. Innovative teaching methods will expand this impact. Public stakeholders such as other Belarusian universities and the labor market will ultimately benefit from the wider impact of the project results as improved graduate skills will contribute to a better employment and work performance.
UniTeLe website - unitele.bsu.by