RUSSIAN LANGUAGE SUMMER SCHOOL
August 5-25, 2018
We are pleased to invite you to take part in Russian Language Summer School at Yanka Kupala State University of Grodno. You will have an opportunity not only learn Russian, but also discover a new country, get acquainted with its traditions, meet new friends and attend a lot of interesting events.
Who can participate?
The program of the School is designed for those, who would like to improve their knowledge of the Russian language. The classes will be conducted in small groups (max. 8 participants), which will be formed according to the level of the Russian language proficiency.
What are you going to receive?
- a four-hour Russian lesson a day with an experienced teacher (60 hours in total);
- a 10-hour elective course (Country Studies through Language / Business Russian / Karaoke in Russian / Belarusian language);
- a cooking class;
- film viewings;
- lectures on Belarusian history and culture;
- excursions around the city of Grodno;
- a visit to one of the enterprises of Grodno;
- a daily opportunity to practise Russian with Belarusian students;
- the certificate of participation.
At extra cost:
day-tours outside Grodno at the weekends
Participation Fee: €325
How to become a participant?
Just fill the application form till May 25, 2018 at our website: http://rls.grsu.by/en/apply
Do you have any questions?
Please find more information at rls.grsu.by